The Michelin pilot GT is the all-new tire for the Honda GL1500 Gold Wing, featuring the latest advances in rubber composition, carcass construction and profile. It delivers exceptional handling, maneuverability and mileage, without compromising wet or dry grip. Though the GL1500 is out of production, its tire sizes consistently rank among the top ten in unit sales. Capture a piece of this important market with the new Michelin Pilot GT.
- Four crossed plies in the front tire carcass provide excellent stability both in a straight line and while cornering
- Optimized tread thickness helps minimize shimmy both when the tire is new and at the end of its tread life
- Triangulated front profi le facilitates low-speed maneuverability
- Three crossed plies and two crown plies help make the rear carcass highly resistant to side loads
- Distinct rubber mixes for front and rear tires are optimized for durability, grip, and traction
- Bias Ply construction